Top Hotel Deals
- The Ultimate Tel Aviv Food Guide
- Stay Healthy While Traveling
- Interview with Lauren Juliff and her Never Ending Footsteps
- Top 7 Travel Activities Around The World
- Best Markets Around The World
- Alternative Destinations in Europe
- Top 5 NYE Destinations
- Essential Travel Items
- Top 10 Most Naturally Dangerous Places in the World.
- The Ultimate Guide to Istanbul
All Time Popular Posts
- Titanic facts (28,766)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (23,788)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (16,162)
- Most amazing hotel pools (14,469)
- Public transport in London (14,212)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,606)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,000)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a flight (11,580)
- Hidden tourist gems in Paris (11,406)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (10,658)
TagsA-Z airport Amsterdam Amsterdam tips apps Bangkok Barcelona beach Berlin budget castles Christmas City Trips Dubai Dublin EasyToBook europe Festivals Funny Hong Kong hotel Informative Istanbul Local food London Madrid marathon market Milan museum New Years Eve New York Paris Quiz restaurant Rome Schiphol Shopping Guide Spain Sydney tips Top Blogs Travel Travel-Research Venice
Our main destinations
Find and follow us…
Subscribe to our feed
Author Archives: admin
Paris has always been the number one city for romance. Everywhere you go, you see couples in love, walking hand in hand enjoying the sightseeing and all the beauty Paris has to offer. From the seemingly endless selection of hotels, which ones are most suitable for couples who celebrate their anniversary, honeymoon or just want a romantic getaway? EasyToBook.com did some research and managed to gather this Top 5 of most romantic hotels in Paris with the highest scores from their guests’ experiences:
Address: 20 Rue La Fayette, 75009 ParisNearest
metro stop: Chaussée d’Antin – La Fayett
This beautifully renovated boutique hotel is located in the Opera area in the heart of the Grands Boulevards quarter, on a stone’s throw from the Place Vendôme and 10 minutes from the Louvre. It is known to have a wonderful, caring staff. The staff is always more than willing to assist you, whether it comes to restaurant recommendations, or visiting the attractions in Paris. They will most definitely advise you a visit to the famous: “Au Petite Riche” – a romantic restaurant, especially for couples.
Berlin was not always the center for culture, music and art as it is today. Berlin used to yearn for tourists in the years before the fall of the wall. Ever since the wall collapsed, Berlin has changed completely: immediate developments, construction works all over the east side of the city and establishment of a new, improved image. Visitors from all over the world started traveling there and Berlin was rediscovered in its full glory.
The city is known to be rather alternative it is after all the Mecca for electronic, techno and dance music. Because the locals have been suppressed in the years before the wall fell, it is only natural that they would be so incredibly open-minded people.