Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- The best European cities for lovebirds
- Kite Surfing in Zanzibar
- Eating in Portugal: The ultimate Food Journey
- 5 Unusual and Cool Things to do in Barcelona
- What’s going on in Barcelona this summer?
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Author Archives: Ide
Because our charts of top reviewed hotels of Amsterdam of 2010 was quite a success we decided to do the same for all our Barcelona hotels. We divided our Barcelona hotel on star class, to see which ones have had … Continue reading
You might not have noticed that Valentine’s Day is fast approaching once more, but fortunately the sleuths at EasyToBook.com are on the case and have something rather special to share with our loved ones this year. If being love sick … Continue reading
One of the most often asked questions to hotels and locals is how the public transport system in Amsterdam works. Now, this isn’t all that difficult, but nowadays it does need some explanation there has been quite a big overhaul … Continue reading
As promised, here are the top 20’s of the best reviewed hotels in Amsterdam of 2010 according to the EasyToBook.com bookers. All hotels with a direct contract with EasyToBook.com are taken into consideration with the exception of hotels with less than … Continue reading
Thousands of bookings are made on EasyToBook.com every day. When deciding on what hotel to stay in, people value each other’s opinions on the hotels on offer. Although the opinions of guests can differ quite a lot, the opinions altogether … Continue reading