Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
- Three days to feel London’s vibe
- A genius guide to efficiently pack your travel bag
- 10 year anniversary contest winners!
- 10 year anniversary: Win free hotel stays in top European cities!
- 16 Reasons Why Travel Is Good For You
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Author Archives: Raissa
15th April this year marks the centenary of the Titanic’s maiden and only voyage. One hundred years ago the RMS Titanic set off from Southampton to New York. After only five days, disaster struck and the ‘Unsinkable’ ship hit an … Continue reading
Once again, this wasn’t an easy one – we received so many comments on this competition! It was fantastic, but also really difficult, reading through them all and deciding a winner. There are so many people that deserve to celebrate Queen’s … Continue reading
Many of us will be painting our eggs or hunting for them in the garden during Easter weekend. However, since Easter is celebrated all around the globe, this opens up a vast world of cultural nuances to come into play … Continue reading
There’s no doubt London is one of the world’s most incredible cities. This year London’s call will be even stronger, as the capital prepares to host the 2012 Olympic Games. Several million extra visitors are expected to descend on London … Continue reading
Trying different dishes and snacks might just be one of the best parts of travelling. Street food is often cheap, very tasty and probably most true to the local cuisine. No matter where your travels take you, every country – … Continue reading
A vacation should be an experience that, from start to finish, is fun, exciting and special. Minibars and flat screen TVs just don’t turn me on anymore. I want to be wowed. Luckily, I’m not alone. A number of hotels … Continue reading