Despite the popularity of Irish bars in Amsterdam, St. Patrick’s Day doesn’t really stir the Dutch like Gay Pride does. Thankfully, we’re not ones to buy into opting out, so to mark the occasion we’re giving away another fabulous prize.
If you’ve ever dreamt of promenading the exotic shores of Dublin, this could be your best chance to smuggle yourself onto the Emerald Isle. Here’s what you could win:
Thanks to the Castle Hotel in Dublin, we’re giving away a 2-night stay in a delicious double room, with a hearty breakfast in the morning. The hotel is set in an elegant Georgian townhouse that features traditional marble fireplaces and crystal chandeliers. Staying here, you’ll have easy access to all the delights of Dublin’s City Centre, many of which are within walking distance. To find out more about that, you can read our post about Dublin off the beaten track.
So, how are you supposed to win this grand prize?
The Irish love to have a yaba daba doo time, and the Gaelic word for this is craic. We want you to tell us how you intend to have a craic at Dublin.
- ‘Like’ us on Facebook
- Leave a comment on this post telling us how you’ll have a craicing time in Dublin. You can leave your comment using your Facebook or Twitter account
These special conditions apply:
- as this is a competition to commemorate St. Patrick’s Day, we’ll announce the winner on 17th March (St. Patrick’s Day)
- the voucher for the hotel is valid until 31st December 2012
- reservations are upon request and are subject to availability
- the voucher is valid for 2 nights in a double room with breakfast
- you must be a fan of our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/easytobook
Pics courtesy of: (1) http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulmoran/ (2) http://www.flickr.com/photos/idontlikeribena/