Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- The best European cities for lovebirds
- Kite Surfing in Zanzibar
- Eating in Portugal: The ultimate Food Journey
- 5 Unusual and Cool Things to do in Barcelona
- What’s going on in Barcelona this summer?
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: airport
This is a guest post by Chase Fleming of Wherever Worker. We all know that flying isn’t easy. Well, actually, it is – there’s really nothing easier, unless you have a tough time sitting in a chair and reading a … Continue reading
Airport dining sounds about as much fun as medieval surgery. Greasy, undercooked, carelessly composed and poorly presented ‘food’ is pretty much standard fare in far too many airports. I’ll happily browse the duty free for deals on Absolut, Jim Beam … Continue reading