Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- The best European cities for lovebirds
- Kite Surfing in Zanzibar
- Eating in Portugal: The ultimate Food Journey
- 5 Unusual and Cool Things to do in Barcelona
- What’s going on in Barcelona this summer?
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: alternative travel
The United States is one of the most diverse countries to visit in the world. Maybe due to its size or peculiar residents make the country a haven for pretty much any interests a tourist can have. Big cities like … Continue reading