Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (32,083)
- Titanic facts (29,733)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,929)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,520)
- Public transport in London (15,782)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,092)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,757)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,784)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,457)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (11,680)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: amazing destinations
Nature is an always evolving masterpiece which never cease to surprise us, from breathtaking landscapes to horrific natural disasters, it seems like the world we live in tries to talk to us constantly, in cryptic yet obvious ways.
And if you are anything like us, you will enjoy this post which is not for the faint of heart, a list of the most spine-chilling natural locations in the world. They are beautiful natural wonders that need to be visited with extreme caution or not be visited at all.
But for the sake of curiosity, we have selected some of the world’s most beautiful read more
Erupting in Santorini or Peaking in the Peaks: which of these incredible destinations is on YOUR bucket list?
1. Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu probably is the most familiar icon of the Inca world. The site is situated on a mountain ridge, 2,430 metres above sea level. The ‘City of the Incas’ is considered one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.