Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Three days to feel London’s vibe
- A genius guide to efficiently pack your travel bag
- 10 year anniversary contest winners!
- 10 year anniversary: Win free hotel stays in top European cities!
- 16 Reasons Why Travel Is Good For You
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Amsterdam tips
Relax as a local Amsterdam is certainly not known for its great weather, but whenever Dutch people see the sun peeking through the clouds, they sit wherever they are or run to the nearest park or beach. Vondelpark – This … Continue reading
This is going to be tricky and controversial, but let’s face the truth: 23% of the 8 million tourists that visit Amsterdam every year go to a Coffee Shop during their stay. For those of you that don’t know what … Continue reading
Amsterdam: weed, English tourists and prostitutes are immediate associations, but I swear to god there’s other stuff to enjoy. We’ve cobbled together this infographic to give an overview of the tourism activity in Amsterdam. Bloody foreigners – where are you … Continue reading
As a follow-up to our Top Amsterdam Blogs post, we’ve roped our Amsterdam Experts into providing some expert insider tips to enjoying a fantastic trip to Amsterdam. Thanks very much to: Vicky Hampton, the Amsterdam Foodie Kira Nijenhuis, from Life … Continue reading