Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (31,956)
- Titanic facts (29,691)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,878)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,461)
- Public transport in London (15,741)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,064)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,743)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,743)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,446)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (11,636)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: apps
Travel Apps are very important for those like us – travel aficionados- as it is a hard task to get the hang of every place we visit. Even though we think we are prepared, we always overlook our packing or forget to download that application which could potentially save our lives at some point.
The world of online applications have aided us to avoid many of our travel mishaps, and thankfully there are more than 30,000 apps available for travel purposes only. Therefore, it requires a little researching in order to find the ones you need, and the ones you never knew you needed.
We would like to give you a head start and share a top 10 list of the apps that have helped us immensely in our read more
In this digital age of tap-dancing robots, downloadable viagra and virtual nutrition, which traveller still lugs 5kg worth of guidebooks and dictionaries around with them? These days all you need is a smartphone and a wi-fi connection and you can have the entire Lonely Planet back catalogue at your fingertips.
The marketplace is saturated with applications covering everything from best rated local pizzas to typical weather patterns in McMurdo Sound, but which ones are worth bothering with? To amuse you while you consider this conundrum, our very own hot stepping reporter Sandrine has hashed together a shortlist of the most interesting applications that are sure to delight globetrotters galore.
With this software you can locate some local cuisine, find a nearby toilet to throw it back up in, and then connect with a new friend and tell them all about it. Wow, the wonder of technology really helps to bring us all closer together.
Do you think you’ll be taking any of these with you on your next trip?