Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (32,049)
- Titanic facts (29,715)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,909)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,497)
- Public transport in London (15,768)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,078)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,752)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,770)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,452)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (11,662)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Athens
Europe might be full of foreigners, small hotel rooms and questionable border security, but one thing it really does have going for it is the depth and breadth of history throughout the continent. Like tropical rainforest is for plant and animal species, Europe is an area of immense cultural richness.
What follows is an introduction to UNESCO-listed attractions in Europe. In this post I’ll concentrate on the most famous ones. However, it’s definitely worth looking beyond the obvious to uncover less well-known destinations.
Let’s move from west to east, so it will feel a bit like we’re travelling forward in time.