Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
- Three days to feel London’s vibe
- A genius guide to efficiently pack your travel bag
- 10 year anniversary contest winners!
- 10 year anniversary: Win free hotel stays in top European cities!
- 16 Reasons Why Travel Is Good For You
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Bangkok
Some people like to patronise chain hotels because they offer a standard level of accommodation. It can be reassuring to know what level of service and facilities to expect when you stay in a Hilton or a Holiday Inn. Conversely, … Continue reading