Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (31,994)
- Titanic facts (29,701)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,899)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,470)
- Public transport in London (15,749)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,069)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,749)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,755)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,449)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (11,646)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Bangkok
Some people like to patronise chain hotels because they offer a standard level of accommodation. It can be reassuring to know what level of service and facilities to expect when you stay in a Hilton or a Holiday Inn. Conversely, if you stray off the beaten path you’re forfeiting the kind of reassurance that comes with brand standards.
However, sometimes taking a risk can pay dividends. Take the following hotels, for example; if names are anything to go by, what kind of fun extras might they offer?
If you are planning a trip to Bangkok any time soon, make sure to leave at least half of your suitcase empty as you are going to buy a lot of stuff. Bangkok is heaven for people who love shopping and good deals; basically it is heaven for all of us. The city is packed with huge shopping malls, plenty of different markets and endless shops. The best thing about shopping in Thailand is the fact that almost everything is cheap compared to other destinations. Even though you will be able to find luxury malls in the city as well, most of the items in Bangkok are so cheap, you simply cannot stop buying.
If you don’t want to get lost in this whole shopping craze, check out our Bangkok ultimate shopping guide and don’t forget to take notes!