- The Ultimate Tel Aviv Food Guide
- Stay Healthy While Traveling
- Interview with Lauren Juliff and her Never Ending Footsteps
- Top 7 Travel Activities Around The World
- Best Markets Around The World
- Alternative Destinations in Europe
- Top 5 NYE Destinations
- Essential Travel Items
- Top 10 Most Naturally Dangerous Places in the World.
- The Ultimate Guide to Istanbul
All Time Popular Posts
- Titanic facts (28,780)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (23,839)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (16,182)
- Most amazing hotel pools (14,477)
- Public transport in London (14,235)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,609)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,011)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a flight (11,601)
- Hidden tourist gems in Paris (11,412)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (10,676)
TagsA-Z airport Amsterdam Amsterdam tips apps Bangkok Barcelona beach Berlin budget castles Christmas City Trips Dubai Dublin EasyToBook europe Festivals Funny Hong Kong hotel Informative Istanbul Local food London Madrid marathon market Milan museum New Years Eve New York Paris Quiz restaurant Rome Schiphol Shopping Guide Spain Sydney tips Top Blogs Travel Travel-Research Venice
Our main destinations
Find and follow us…
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Bangkok
Some people like to patronise chain hotels because they offer a standard level of accommodation. It can be reassuring to know what level of service and facilities to expect when you stay in a Hilton or a Holiday Inn. Conversely, if you stray off the beaten path you’re forfeiting the kind of reassurance that comes with brand standards.
However, sometimes taking a risk can pay dividends. Take the following hotels, for example; if names are anything to go by, what kind of fun extras might they offer?
If you are planning a trip to Bangkok any time soon, make sure to leave at least half of your suitcase empty as you are going to buy a lot of stuff. Bangkok is heaven for people who love shopping and good deals; basically it is heaven for all of us. The city is packed with huge shopping malls, plenty of different markets and endless shops. The best thing about shopping in Thailand is the fact that almost everything is cheap compared to other destinations. Even though you will be able to find luxury malls in the city as well, most of the items in Bangkok are so cheap, you simply cannot stop buying.
If you don’t want to get lost in this whole shopping craze, check out our Bangkok ultimate shopping guide and don’t forget to take notes!