- A few observations on The French and Food
- Playtime for Kids in Paris
- Kilimanjaro, a Mountain You Need to Climb in a Lifetime
- Five days in Madrid – by Melda Eren
- The Best Honeymoon Destinations In The UK
- 5 Things Not To Do On a Plane
- Berlin’s Nightlife: The 48-Hour Challenge
- Fall in Myrtle Beach
- Barcelona’s Hidden Gems
- Great Midwestern Fall Get-Away Spots
All Time Popular Posts
- Titanic facts (26,833)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (17,479)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (13,456)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,450)
- Most amazing hotel pools (12,970)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (11,710)
- Public transport in London (11,157)
- Hidden tourist gems in Paris (10,842)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a flight (9,312)
- A nice day in Nice! (9,134)
TagsA-Z airport Amsterdam Amsterdam tips Bangkok Barcelona beach Berlin castles Christmas City Trips Derby Dublin EasyToBook europe Festivals Funny Hong Kong hotel Informative Istanbul Local food London Madrid marathon Milan Montpellier museum mythical creatures Naples New Years Eve New York Nice Paris Quiz restaurant Rome Schiphol Shopping Guide Ski Spain Sydney top Amsterdam hotels Top Blogs Venice
Our main destinations
Find and follow us…
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Bangkok
Some people like to patronise chain hotels because they offer a standard level of accommodation. It can be reassuring to know what level of service and facilities to expect when you stay in a Hilton or a Holiday Inn. Conversely, if you stray off the beaten path you’re forfeiting the kind of reassurance that comes with brand standards.
However, sometimes taking a risk can pay dividends. Take the following hotels, for example; if names are anything to go by, what kind of fun extras might they offer?
If you are planning a trip to Bangkok any time soon, make sure to leave at least half of your suitcase empty as you are going to buy a lot of stuff. Bangkok is heaven for people who love shopping and good deals; basically it is heaven for all of us. The city is packed with huge shopping malls, plenty of different markets and endless shops. The best thing about shopping in Thailand is the fact that almost everything is cheap compared to other destinations. Even though you will be able to find luxury malls in the city as well, most of the items in Bangkok are so cheap, you simply cannot stop buying.
If you don’t want to get lost in this whole shopping craze, check out our Bangkok ultimate shopping guide and don’t forget to take notes!