Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- 10 year anniversary contest winners!
- 10 year anniversary: Win free hotel stays in top European cities!
- 16 Reasons Why Travel Is Good For You
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Barcelona
This is the time, my friends, to close our latest contest: Win a 2 nights stay in a 4 star hotel in Barcelona. Judging by the awesome response, it looks like Barcelona inspires you like no other city. Okay, maybe … Continue reading
This contest is now closed; please stay tuned for other info and contests! August is over, and for our latest contest: Win a 2 nights stay in Madrid with 1 ‘like’, it is time to announce the winner: Congratulations Lena … Continue reading
Barcelona is one of my favorite cities in the world; it is vibrant, close to the beach, it has great food and wine, it’s cheaper than Amsterdam and there are Zara shops on every street corner. Aside from a very … Continue reading
Spain is one of my favorite countries in Europe. The weather is warm most of the time, the food is excellent, ZARA is much cheaper there than the ones in the rest of Europe, (sorry guys, just had to mention … Continue reading