Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- The best European cities for lovebirds
- Kite Surfing in Zanzibar
- Eating in Portugal: The ultimate Food Journey
- 5 Unusual and Cool Things to do in Barcelona
- What’s going on in Barcelona this summer?
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: beach
This is a guest post by Gina Vasselli Summer brings millions of people to Myrtle Beach so they can escape the heat with cool ocean water and breezes on their vacation. But, you know, Myrtle Beach doesn’t close down during … Continue reading
This guest post is from Joe Schembri who has enjoyed the Florida lifestyle since 1990. He’s a huge fan of kayaking, spending time at the beach and traveling around the state. All photos are his own. Florida has so much … Continue reading
You probably all know this feeling. Sometimes you’re just done with daily life; the commute, the nine to five, family, social life…it gets too much and all you want to do is get away from it. Good thing we are … Continue reading
Erupting in Santorini or Peaking in the Peaks: which of these incredible destinations is on YOUR bucket list? 1. Machu Picchu Machu Picchu probably is the most familiar icon of the Inca world. The site is situated on a mountain … Continue reading
Imagine yourself in an office, scrolling through amazing pictures of the most stunning beaches. Your thoughts wander off a little, you picture yourself in, say, Hawaii or the Maldives… Reality check: it’s raining and it feels like 16°C. Desperate for … Continue reading