Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- The best European cities for lovebirds
- Kite Surfing in Zanzibar
- Eating in Portugal: The ultimate Food Journey
- 5 Unusual and Cool Things to do in Barcelona
- What’s going on in Barcelona this summer?
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Beer
Oktoberfest is the biggest beer market/festival worldwide. If your idea of a good time includes liters of beer, drunken Bavarians, and catchy regional tunes, then it is the place for you. The festival is expected to gather around 7 million people … Continue reading