Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (32,045)
- Titanic facts (29,714)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,908)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,492)
- Public transport in London (15,764)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,074)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,752)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,766)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,452)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (11,661)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Berlin
Here at EasyToBook.com we have so many different nationalities that it never gets boring! Each person at our office brings its own personality and habits to the table: the Italian people always have the nicest lunch, the Spanish people always make us jealous with their beautiful language and the “Dutchies”, (as we call them) never miss out on a Friday drink.
Because all of us here come from somewhere else around the globe, we figured it might be nice to collect some insider’s tips on cities worldwide! So basically what you get is two for the price of one: get to know the hidden hotspots in popular capitals + get to know the faces behind EasyToBook.com! Is that great or what?
I decided to start these “Interview Specials” with Lisa who comes from Berlin!
Berlin was not always the center for culture, music and art as it is today. Berlin used to yearn for tourists in the years before the fall of the wall. Ever since the wall collapsed, Berlin has changed completely: immediate developments, construction works all over the east side of the city and establishment of a new, improved image. Visitors from all over the world started traveling there and Berlin was rediscovered in its full glory.
The city is known to be rather alternative it is after all the Mecca for electronic, techno and dance music. Because the locals have been suppressed in the years before the wall fell, it is only natural that they would be so incredibly open-minded people.