- Stay Healthy While Traveling
- Interview with Lauren Juliff and her Never Ending Footsteps
- Top 7 Travel Activities Around The World
- Best Markets Around The World
- Alternative Destinations in Europe
- Top 5 NYE Destinations
- Essential Travel Items
- Top 10 Most Naturally Dangerous Places in the World.
- The Ultimate Guide to Istanbul
- Unique Festivals Around the World
All Time Popular Posts
- Titanic facts (28,757)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (23,757)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (16,144)
- Most amazing hotel pools (14,467)
- Public transport in London (14,188)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,606)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (11,997)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a flight (11,560)
- Hidden tourist gems in Paris (11,402)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (10,651)
TagsA-Z airport Amsterdam Amsterdam tips apps Bangkok Barcelona beach Berlin budget castles Christmas City Trips Dubai Dublin EasyToBook europe Festivals Funny Hong Kong hotel Informative Istanbul Local food London Madrid marathon market Milan museum New Years Eve New York Paris Quiz restaurant Rome Schiphol Shopping Guide Spain Sydney tips Top Blogs Travel Travel-Research Venice
Our main destinations
Find and follow us…
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Brussels
Europe might be full of foreigners, small hotel rooms and questionable border security, but one thing it really does have going for it is the depth and breadth of history throughout the continent. Like tropical rainforest is for plant and animal species, Europe is an area of immense cultural richness.
What follows is an introduction to UNESCO-listed attractions in Europe. In this post I’ll concentrate on the most famous ones. However, it’s definitely worth looking beyond the obvious to uncover less well-known destinations.
Let’s move from west to east, so it will feel a bit like we’re travelling forward in time.