Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- What’s going on in Barcelona this summer?
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
- Three days to feel London’s vibe
- A genius guide to efficiently pack your travel bag
- 10 year anniversary contest winners!
- 10 year anniversary: Win free hotel stays in top European cities!
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: budget
When one thinks of Dubai, they are often struck by images of ridiculously expensive hotels, luxurious skyscrapers and lavishing shopping centers. Although the city does live up to its reputation of catering for the rich and famous, it certainly does … Continue reading
New York is often mentioned as one of the top cities on everyone’s travel wishlist. National and international tourists flock to the city in the hopes of having the time of their lives, but these dreams are often postponed … Continue reading
London is a great place to visit for everyone; young and old, couples, families, friends… The city is full of (free!) museums, parks and gardens, beautiful sights and great places to eat. Not sure where to go and what to … Continue reading