Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (31,879)
- Titanic facts (29,658)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,851)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,439)
- Public transport in London (15,725)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,052)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,737)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,723)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,437)
- Hidden tourist gems in Paris (11,631)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: budget
When one thinks of Dubai, they are often struck by images of ridiculously expensive hotels, luxurious skyscrapers and lavishing shopping centers. Although the city does live up to its reputation of catering for the rich and famous, it certainly does not mean it cannot be visited by most of us mortals.
One thing is certain; you must do your homework before embarking on your trip. It is not a far-fetched possibility to get stranded in a luxurious area, and being forced to purchase a 25 AED bottle of water. Also running out of money mid-trip could easily happen, due to poor budget judgement in the homeland for the read more
New York is often mentioned as one of the top cities on everyone’s travel wishlist. National and international tourists flock to the city in the hopes of having the time of their lives, but these dreams are often postponed or shattered due to the high costs in the city.
Although New York is not one of the cheapest places in the world, it can be done reasonably cheap. Eating and having a good time in the city is not strictly connected to high prices. If you avoid the touristic Midtown, you can have a variety of fun and pocket friendly alternatives, which can make your trip an unforgettable experience. Furthermore, embrace New York’s love for the alternative and read more
London is a great place to visit for everyone; young and old, couples, families, friends… The city is full of (free!) museums, parks and gardens, beautiful sights and great places to eat. Not sure where to go and what to see? Easytobook comes to the rescue with an overview of the best hotels, restaurants and attractions for families, lovebirds and budget travelers.