Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
- Three days to feel London’s vibe
- A genius guide to efficiently pack your travel bag
- 10 year anniversary contest winners!
- 10 year anniversary: Win free hotel stays in top European cities!
- 16 Reasons Why Travel Is Good For You
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: castles
Summer is here! Shake the dust off of your flip flops, slap on some sun cream and dash to the beach as quickly as you can. Enjoying the sun and chilling on the warm sand is just what you need … Continue reading
Most tourists coming to Netherlands have Amsterdam at the top of their list. Many have Amsterdam as the only thing on their list. True, there’s loads to see in Amsterdam, but there’s also plenty of attractions just outside the city. … Continue reading
This wasn’t easy, to be sure. Again, we’ve had to trawl through quite a number of comments – some entertaining, some heartrending. We’re very pleased to be able to give away this prize on St. Patrick’s Day, in celebration of … Continue reading