- Cheap Places to Travel Around The World
- New Year’s Eve Traditions Around The World
- The Ultimate Guide to São Paulo
- World’s Best Winter Destinations
- The Ultimate Tel Aviv Food Guide
- Stay Healthy While Traveling
- Interview with Lauren Juliff and her Never Ending Footsteps
- Top 7 Travel Activities Around The World
- Best Markets Around The World
- Alternative Destinations in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Titanic facts (28,814)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (23,944)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (16,231)
- Most amazing hotel pools (14,487)
- Public transport in London (14,296)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,611)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,018)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a flight (11,636)
- Hidden tourist gems in Paris (11,419)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (10,701)
TagsA-Z airport Amsterdam Amsterdam tips apps Bangkok Barcelona beach Berlin budget castles Christmas City Trips Dubai Dublin EasyToBook europe Festivals Funny Hong Kong hotel Informative Istanbul Local food London Madrid marathon market Milan museum New Years Eve New York Paris Quiz restaurant Rome Schiphol Shopping Guide Spain Sydney tips Top Blogs Travel Travel-Research Venice
Our main destinations
Find and follow us…
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: church
There’s nothing that says ‘I love and respect the wonder of all god’s creations’ like raising a stupendous, imposing structure.
Chitchen Itza, the Great Pyramid of Giza, Hagia Sophia and Angkor Wat are all world-famous attractions that were built for spiritual purposes. Their spectacle draws us like pilgrims to the face of the Madonna in a piece of toast.
There’s endless information about these fantastically popular erections, and we’re all familiar with their proportions. However, sometimes religious devotion spawns some rather more intriguing products.
Let’s take a look at some of the world’s more curious religious structures – the weird, the wacky and the wonderful. Have you snapped any of these constructions on your travels?