Top Hotel Deals
- World’s Best Winter Destinations
- The Ultimate Tel Aviv Food Guide
- Stay Healthy While Traveling
- Interview with Lauren Juliff and her Never Ending Footsteps
- Top 7 Travel Activities Around The World
- Best Markets Around The World
- Alternative Destinations in Europe
- Top 5 NYE Destinations
- Essential Travel Items
- Top 10 Most Naturally Dangerous Places in the World.
All Time Popular Posts
- Titanic facts (28,782)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (23,846)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (16,186)
- Most amazing hotel pools (14,478)
- Public transport in London (14,241)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,609)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,011)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a flight (11,604)
- Hidden tourist gems in Paris (11,412)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (10,676)
TagsA-Z airport Amsterdam Amsterdam tips apps Bangkok Barcelona beach Berlin budget castles Christmas City Trips Dubai Dublin EasyToBook europe Festivals Funny Hong Kong hotel Informative Istanbul Local food London Madrid marathon market Milan museum New Years Eve New York Paris Quiz restaurant Rome Schiphol Shopping Guide Spain Sydney tips Top Blogs Travel Travel-Research Venice
Our main destinations
Find and follow us…
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: City Trips
As a follow-up to our Top Amsterdam Blogs post, we’ve roped our Amsterdam Experts into providing some expert insider tips to enjoying a fantastic trip to Amsterdam.
Thanks very much to:
- Vicky Hampton, the Amsterdam Foodie
- Kira Nijenhuis, from Life in Amsterdam
- Cecily Layzell at Eat Amsterdam
- Mark from dutchgrub
- Wendy at Typical Dutch Stuff
- Daniel Duclos from Ducs Amsterdam
- Wieden+Kennedy from Our Dam Blog
We’ve tried our best to condense their answers, which were very insightful – especially when it comes to food and drink! If you haven’t already been to Amsterdam, book your trip today. It’s a beautiful city with a lovely ambience and a variety of attractions.
Without further ado, let’s get down to the useful stuff:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago we ran a version of a photo competition in which we offered you the chance to win a EUR 500 travel voucher. Remember? Well, you can view the pics here, which might jog your memory a bit.
Anyway, the point is that a winner was determined through ‘likes’ on facebook, and that winner was Maher Hatem. Maher chose to spend his EUR 500 on a trip to Berlin – an exciting and fascinating destination. After having thoroughly enjoyed his time in Berlin, Maher wrote a short round-up of his trip for us. There are some tasty tips in here, so it’s definitely worth taking a few minutes to read. As they say in Berlin, ‘Bonne lecture’!
One of the best ways to enjoy a meaningful Valentine’s Day is to share a trip away with your loved one. Flowers die, chocolates get eaten, and puppies wee on the carpet, but a romantic city trip opens up huge potential for relaxation and frivolity.
Perhaps you’d quite like to find a room in Rome, recreate some sex in the city, or have a last tango in Paris…the escape of getting away from it all encourages us to shrug off our daily burdens and embrace our more amorous nature.
For precisely this reason, easytobook.com has found some special romantic delights that add an extra spark to your city trip this Valentine’s Day. Here’s the cream of the crop: