Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (32,070)
- Titanic facts (29,726)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,920)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,510)
- Public transport in London (15,775)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,085)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,755)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,778)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,455)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (11,672)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: City Trips
As a follow-up to our Top Amsterdam Blogs post, we’ve roped our Amsterdam Experts into providing some expert insider tips to enjoying a fantastic trip to Amsterdam.
Thanks very much to:
- Vicky Hampton, the Amsterdam Foodie
- Kira Nijenhuis, from Life in Amsterdam
- Cecily Layzell at Eat Amsterdam
- Mark from dutchgrub
- Wendy at Typical Dutch Stuff
- Daniel Duclos from Ducs Amsterdam
- Wieden+Kennedy from Our Dam Blog
We’ve tried our best to condense their answers, which were very insightful – especially when it comes to food and drink! If you haven’t already been to Amsterdam, book your trip today. It’s a beautiful city with a lovely ambience and a variety of attractions.
Without further ado, let’s get down to the useful stuff:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago we ran a version of a photo competition in which we offered you the chance to win a EUR 500 travel voucher. Remember? Well, you can view the pics here, which might jog your memory a bit.
Anyway, the point is that a winner was determined through ‘likes’ on facebook, and that winner was Maher Hatem. Maher chose to spend his EUR 500 on a trip to Berlin – an exciting and fascinating destination. After having thoroughly enjoyed his time in Berlin, Maher wrote a short round-up of his trip for us. There are some tasty tips in here, so it’s definitely worth taking a few minutes to read. As they say in Berlin, ‘Bonne lecture’!
One of the best ways to enjoy a meaningful Valentine’s Day is to share a trip away with your loved one. Flowers die, chocolates get eaten, and puppies wee on the carpet, but a romantic city trip opens up huge potential for relaxation and frivolity.
Perhaps you’d quite like to find a room in Rome, recreate some sex in the city, or have a last tango in Paris…the escape of getting away from it all encourages us to shrug off our daily burdens and embrace our more amorous nature.
For precisely this reason, easytobook.com has found some special romantic delights that add an extra spark to your city trip this Valentine’s Day. Here’s the cream of the crop: