Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- The best European cities for lovebirds
- Kite Surfing in Zanzibar
- Eating in Portugal: The ultimate Food Journey
- 5 Unusual and Cool Things to do in Barcelona
- What’s going on in Barcelona this summer?
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: City Trips
Brussels’ Grand Place, Amsterdam’s de Dam, Derby’s Osnabrück Square…our world was, at one point, built around these public spaces. We traded, we gossiped, we rallied, we celebrated. Nowadays we pop into Uncle Tom’s Cabin for a sausage and egg buttie … Continue reading
Maaaan…this was a tough one. We got SO many comments on the latest competition blogpost. It was fantastic but also really difficult reading through them all and deciding a winner. There are so many people that deserve a break, a … Continue reading
As a follow-up to our Top Amsterdam Blogs post, we’ve roped our Amsterdam Experts into providing some expert insider tips to enjoying a fantastic trip to Amsterdam. Thanks very much to: Vicky Hampton, the Amsterdam Foodie Kira Nijenhuis, from Life … Continue reading
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago we ran a version of a photo competition in which we offered you the chance to win a EUR 500 travel voucher. Remember? Well, you can view the pics here, which might jog your memory a bit. Anyway, … Continue reading