Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (32,039)
- Titanic facts (29,714)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,906)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,491)
- Public transport in London (15,761)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,074)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,752)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,766)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,452)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (11,659)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: competition
Competitions are some of the most celebrated events around the world, and sometimes enabling exquisite people to become a celebrity even if only for a day. Different countries host different competitions, which attract hundreds or even thousands of people to share a common passion.
We have selected some of the quirkiest competitions around the world. Therefore, bring your talents to the table and fight for some of these valuable prizes.
Once again, this wasn’t an easy one – we received so many comments on this competition! It was fantastic, but also really difficult, reading through them all and deciding a winner. There are so many people that deserve to celebrate Queen’s Day in Amsterdam, the biggest party in the Netherlands! But unfortunately we can’t give it to everybody.