Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- The best European cities for lovebirds
- Kite Surfing in Zanzibar
- Eating in Portugal: The ultimate Food Journey
- 5 Unusual and Cool Things to do in Barcelona
- What’s going on in Barcelona this summer?
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Dublin
Dublin has one of the fastest growing population in Europe, and that is not mere coincidence. Most travelers that flock to the capital of Northern Ireland, expect to encounter an endless array of beer based fun, peculiar traditions and a … Continue reading
This wasn’t easy, to be sure. Again, we’ve had to trawl through quite a number of comments – some entertaining, some heartrending. We’re very pleased to be able to give away this prize on St. Patrick’s Day, in celebration of … Continue reading
Despite the popularity of Irish bars in Amsterdam, St. Patrick’s Day doesn’t really stir the Dutch like Gay Pride does. Thankfully, we’re not ones to buy into opting out, so to mark the occasion we’re giving away another fabulous prize. … Continue reading
It might be down to the company I keep, but too often when I hear someone talking about their recent city trip to Dublin, all I get is a list of anonymous pubs and a catalogue of intoxicated antics. Even … Continue reading