Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (31,879)
- Titanic facts (29,658)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,851)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,439)
- Public transport in London (15,725)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,052)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,737)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,723)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,437)
- Hidden tourist gems in Paris (11,631)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: food
One of the worst advice anyone could give a fellow traveler is to completely avoid street food while traveling. Street food is one of the best insights travelers could get into the national culinary, and better yet it can help you save a pretty penny.
Although we suggest a good dose of common sense when choosing your next palatal adventure, it is not such a hard task to do. Opt for popular stalls, where you can see locals lining up to get their grub, and no, they are not immune to bacteria, as some traveling germophobes may try to convince you otherwise.
When visiting read more
Tel Aviv is one of the most special cities in Europe. Well, geographically speaking, Israel is part of Asia, but they still compete on Eurovision, which is more relevant right? The city is a cultural melting pot, with different cultural references in every corner.
The city is also a great destination for food lovers, with great dishes from homemade hummus to mouthwatering sushi, it is certainly not for the ones on a restricted diet. The food culture can be clearly seen as Israelis take pride on the quality of their food, from the many quality read more
Airport dining sounds about as much fun as medieval surgery. Greasy, undercooked, carelessly composed and poorly presented ‘food’ is pretty much standard fare in far too many airports.
I’ll happily browse the duty free for deals on Absolut, Jim Beam and Bombay Sapphire, but my gastronomical expectations don’t dare venture beyond machine coffee and a factory muffin.
However, I’ve recently been forced to reconsider my stance; airport dining isn’t just a foreseeable possibility – it’s already here. These five top airport restaurants might make you think twice before settling for pretentious lattes in Starbucks or rubbery ‘burgers’ in McDonalds.
If you have the hunger, browse our tips for top airport restaurants…and if you know anybody who’s passing through these airports, make sure you give them a recommendation – they’ll thank you for it later!