Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- The best European cities for lovebirds
- Kite Surfing in Zanzibar
- Eating in Portugal: The ultimate Food Journey
- 5 Unusual and Cool Things to do in Barcelona
- What’s going on in Barcelona this summer?
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: guide
Stockholm is one of the most iconic cities in Scandinavia, and that is due to it’s magical 18 hours of sun during summer time and almost complete darkness during the winter season. It has also become a haven for big … Continue reading