Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
- Three days to feel London’s vibe
- A genius guide to efficiently pack your travel bag
- 10 year anniversary contest winners!
- 10 year anniversary: Win free hotel stays in top European cities!
- 16 Reasons Why Travel Is Good For You
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Istanbul
Istanbul is a great destination for those looking for a unique cultural experience. As the country resides in the meeting of two continents (Europe and Asia), and has the biggest population in Europe, you can already predict the contrasts … Continue reading
Pazarlik – bargaining (or haggling, for you followers of Brian) – is a skill, a social activity, and a decent tool to help you get a great deal on anything from carpets to cardamom. We don’t see much of it in the … Continue reading