Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- A genius guide to efficiently pack your travel bag
- 10 year anniversary contest winners!
- 10 year anniversary: Win free hotel stays in top European cities!
- 16 Reasons Why Travel Is Good For You
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Madrid
Do you remember, way back in September, we ran an awesome +1 competition on our Google Plus page? We offered you a unique opportunity to win a €500 travel voucher and all you had to do was tell us who … Continue reading
Remember those fantastic time-lapse vids we posted? Maaan…what an an effective way to capture the ambience of a city. Last time we had an inspiring look at some major cities including Paris, Rome, Berlin and Tokyo. This time we show … Continue reading
Spain’s capital is naturally one of the country’s most expensive cities. It doesn’t take a great deal of imagination to expect that you can easily spend a fortune here if you’re not careful. That said, the best things in life … Continue reading
Brussels’ Grand Place, Amsterdam’s de Dam, Derby’s Osnabrück Square…our world was, at one point, built around these public spaces. We traded, we gossiped, we rallied, we celebrated. Nowadays we pop into Uncle Tom’s Cabin for a sausage and egg buttie … Continue reading
This contest is now closed; please stay tuned for other info and contests! August is over, and for our latest contest: Win a 2 nights stay in Madrid with 1 ‘like’, it is time to announce the winner: Congratulations Lena … Continue reading