Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- 5 Unusual and Cool Things to do in Barcelona
- What’s going on in Barcelona this summer?
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
- Three days to feel London’s vibe
- A genius guide to efficiently pack your travel bag
- 10 year anniversary contest winners!
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Madrid
Do you remember, way back in September, we ran an awesome +1 competition on our Google Plus page? We offered you a unique opportunity to win a €500 travel voucher and all you had to do was tell us who … Continue reading
Remember those fantastic time-lapse vids we posted? Maaan…what an an effective way to capture the ambience of a city. Last time we had an inspiring look at some major cities including Paris, Rome, Berlin and Tokyo. This time we show … Continue reading
Spain’s capital is naturally one of the country’s most expensive cities. It doesn’t take a great deal of imagination to expect that you can easily spend a fortune here if you’re not careful. That said, the best things in life … Continue reading
Brussels’ Grand Place, Amsterdam’s de Dam, Derby’s Osnabrück Square…our world was, at one point, built around these public spaces. We traded, we gossiped, we rallied, we celebrated. Nowadays we pop into Uncle Tom’s Cabin for a sausage and egg buttie … Continue reading
This contest is now closed; please stay tuned for other info and contests! August is over, and for our latest contest: Win a 2 nights stay in Madrid with 1 ‘like’, it is time to announce the winner: Congratulations Lena … Continue reading