Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- 5 Unusual and Cool Things to do in Barcelona
- What’s going on in Barcelona this summer?
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
- Three days to feel London’s vibe
- A genius guide to efficiently pack your travel bag
- 10 year anniversary contest winners!
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: marathon
This is a guest post by James Cave. France is a country famed for its food and any trip here is going to be centred on food, food and more food. Well, for me that’s how trips to France have … Continue reading
If you’re heading to New York and don’t fancy shelling out for an open-top tour bus, you could consider running around the city instead. Hoofing it for 26 miles on any terrain can be exhausting, but it’s cheap, it’s good … Continue reading