- Interview with Lauren Juliff and her Never Ending Footsteps
- Top 7 Travel Activities Around The World
- Best Markets Around The World
- Alternative Destinations in Europe
- Top 5 NYE Destinations
- Essential Travel Items
- Top 10 Most Naturally Dangerous Places in the World.
- The Ultimate Guide to Istanbul
- Unique Festivals Around the World
- Interview With Nomadic Samuel
All Time Popular Posts
- Titanic facts (28,745)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (23,741)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (16,141)
- Most amazing hotel pools (14,464)
- Public transport in London (14,177)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,605)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (11,995)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a flight (11,548)
- Hidden tourist gems in Paris (11,401)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (10,643)
TagsA-Z airport Amsterdam Amsterdam tips apps Bangkok Barcelona beach Berlin budget castles Christmas City Trips Dubai Dublin EasyToBook europe Festivals Funny Hong Kong hotel Informative Istanbul Local food London Madrid marathon market Milan museum New Years Eve New York Paris Quiz restaurant Rome Schiphol Shopping Guide Spain Sydney tips Top Blogs Travel Travel-Research Venice
Our main destinations
Find and follow us…
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Milan
Milan is one of the most important cities in Italy and is also very well known as “Milano da bere” – Milan to drink – because of the crazy amount of bars and pubs in the city.
If you are going to visit Milan, to discover its real soul, you have to see and to enjoy its aperitivo: Happy Hour.
Every day, after office hours, many Milanese bars offer you the opportunity to appreciate and participate in the ritual of aperitivo. Bars usually charge a fixed fee for drinks, which is around 5 Euros for a beer (pint) and from 7 to 10 Euros for a cocktail, but during the happy hour (which is actually more like 3 0r 4 hours) the bars set up a buffet, with all kinds of food, where the guests can take whatever they want without any additional costs. So, if you think that the price of the drinks is expensive, bear in mind that you can actually get a dinner for free!
To start the week off in style we have decided to offer you – for 48 hours only – a really special and unique deal!
For the next 48 hours we will run this deal that allows you to save up to 50% off the normal price on several hotels in Venice, Milan and Munich. Check the list below, and choose your destination, your hotel, and your deal!
Last week I went on a business trip to Milan and I had the possibility to spend a nice and long day with my brother who is living there – he guided me to a few of his favourite places. I would like to share my experience with you to give you some ideas if you are thinking of spending a couple of days in Milan.
09.30 Wake up at the Hub Hotel, a really nice 4 star hotel (I told you it was a pleasant business trip)! The hotel is not in the center of Milan, but on a strategic position, well connected to the center by public transport and in the heart of the Milan trade, conference and business area.
10.30 After a short tram ride I met my brother just outside the entrance to Parco Sempione and we had a tasty breakfast at the Living Liqueurs & Delights Milano bar. The bar is on a convenient location, it has awesome cappuccinos and yummy croissants.