Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- What’s going on in Barcelona this summer?
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
- Three days to feel London’s vibe
- A genius guide to efficiently pack your travel bag
- 10 year anniversary contest winners!
- 10 year anniversary: Win free hotel stays in top European cities!
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Milan
Milan is one of the most important cities in Italy and is also very well known as “Milano da bere” – Milan to drink – because of the crazy amount of bars and pubs in the city. If you are … Continue reading
[like action=like] Advice: this special deal is expired now. Check out our blog or Facebook page to be updated on new deals. To start the week off in style we have decided to offer you – for 48 hours only … Continue reading
Last week I went on a business trip to Milan and I had the possibility to spend a nice and long day with my brother who is living there – he guided me to a few of his favourite places. … Continue reading