Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (32,090)
- Titanic facts (29,737)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,937)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,522)
- Public transport in London (15,786)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,093)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,757)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,787)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,458)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (11,681)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Montpellier
This week on our ‘Interview Special’ we have Jean from the marketing team! Jean actually used to sit in front of me and he always had some nice food on his desk. While I was eating my healthy salads, he was enjoying his Mc Royal meals, when I had my daily Granola snack; he was making me jealous with his yummy doughnuts. Aside from tasty food Jean has a lot more to offer. Keep reading to learn more about him.
Name: Jean de Lagarrigue
Position: Marketing Executive (SEO)
Moved to the Netherlands: Few months ago
Why did you move to Amsterdam?
The reason I moved to Amsterdam is because of my internship, which obviously I do now for EasyToBook :-). My initial plan was to go to London to improve my English, but after I couldn’t find anything I saw that EasyToBook were looking for a French speaking person so I figured it was a sign from above!