Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- A genius guide to efficiently pack your travel bag
- 10 year anniversary contest winners!
- 10 year anniversary: Win free hotel stays in top European cities!
- 16 Reasons Why Travel Is Good For You
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: museum
London is a great place to visit for everyone; young and old, couples, families, friends… The city is full of (free!) museums, parks and gardens, beautiful sights and great places to eat. Not sure where to go and what to … Continue reading
When people think about Rome their thoughts automatically go to the Forum Romanum, the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain and all the other amazing monuments of majestic ancient Rome. But Rome is not only about “old stuff” and ancient history. Rome … Continue reading
Amsterdam: weed, English tourists and prostitutes are immediate associations, but I swear to god there’s other stuff to enjoy. We’ve cobbled together this infographic to give an overview of the tourism activity in Amsterdam. Bloody foreigners – where are you … Continue reading
With Gaudí’s colourful designs on almost every street corner, exploring Barcelona is like walking through a work of art. Although Gaudí is without doubt one of the most famous Spanish artists, there’s a lot more to discover and enjoy. I … Continue reading
The French are proud of their cultural heritage – and they have something of a right to be. Paris is the second city in the world in numbers of museums and the range is wide; from art to literature, from … Continue reading