Top Hotel Deals
- A few observations on The French and Food
- Playtime for Kids in Paris
- Kilimanjaro, a Mountain You Need to Climb in a Lifetime
- Five days in Madrid – by Melda Eren
- The Best Honeymoon Destinations In The UK
- 5 Things Not To Do On a Plane
- Berlin’s Nightlife: The 48-Hour Challenge
- Fall in Myrtle Beach
- Barcelona’s Hidden Gems
- Great Midwestern Fall Get-Away Spots
All Time Popular Posts
- Titanic facts (26,941)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (17,639)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (13,520)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,452)
- Most amazing hotel pools (13,024)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (11,717)
- Public transport in London (11,257)
- Hidden tourist gems in Paris (10,862)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a flight (9,409)
- A nice day in Nice! (9,147)
TagsA-Z airport Amsterdam Amsterdam tips Bangkok Barcelona beach Berlin castles Christmas City Trips Derby Dublin EasyToBook europe Festivals Funny Hong Kong hotel Informative Istanbul Local food London Madrid marathon Milan Montpellier museum mythical creatures Naples New Years Eve New York Nice Paris Quiz restaurant Rome Schiphol Shopping Guide Ski Spain Sydney top Amsterdam hotels Top Blogs Venice
Our main destinations
Find and follow us…
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: mythical creatures
That said, it’s totally true that we’re on the cusp of launching a fresh new design for our website, which will come around in May. Keep your eyes peeled for that one.
If you liked this little ruse, have a quick look at these famous April Fools’ hoaxes:
There’s something eerily fascinating about cultural myths. Remember the Urban Legends blogpost? It’s our taste for danger that keeps us coming back for more.
If you find the Guggenheim less than spine-tingling, maybe you’re after a little more excitement in your tourism. True, you could go white water rafting, or tightrope over the Grand Canyon, or swim with sharks…alternatively, you could risk getting your throat eaten out by a Chupacabra, or your legs bitten off by a Mngwa. Sound tempting? You know it does.
How about we give you a rundown of some of the most gripping mythical tourism out there? Hold on to your trousers.