Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (31,991)
- Titanic facts (29,700)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,894)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,469)
- Public transport in London (15,747)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,067)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,749)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,752)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,449)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (11,646)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: mythical creatures
That said, it’s totally true that we’re on the cusp of launching a fresh new design for our website, which will come around in May. Keep your eyes peeled for that one.
If you liked this little ruse, have a quick look at these famous April Fools’ hoaxes:
There’s something eerily fascinating about cultural myths. Remember the Urban Legends blogpost? It’s our taste for danger that keeps us coming back for more.
If you find the Guggenheim less than spine-tingling, maybe you’re after a little more excitement in your tourism. True, you could go white water rafting, or tightrope over the Grand Canyon, or swim with sharks…alternatively, you could risk getting your throat eaten out by a Chupacabra, or your legs bitten off by a Mngwa. Sound tempting? You know it does.
How about we give you a rundown of some of the most gripping mythical tourism out there? Hold on to your trousers.
1. What about a Sasquatch Safari?