Top Hotel Deals
- New Year’s Eve Traditions Around The World
- The Ultimate Guide to São Paulo
- World’s Best Winter Destinations
- The Ultimate Tel Aviv Food Guide
- Stay Healthy While Traveling
- Interview with Lauren Juliff and her Never Ending Footsteps
- Top 7 Travel Activities Around The World
- Best Markets Around The World
- Alternative Destinations in Europe
- Top 5 NYE Destinations
All Time Popular Posts
- Titanic facts (28,801)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (23,911)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (16,220)
- Most amazing hotel pools (14,485)
- Public transport in London (14,285)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,611)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,018)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a flight (11,625)
- Hidden tourist gems in Paris (11,417)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (10,691)
TagsA-Z airport Amsterdam Amsterdam tips apps Bangkok Barcelona beach Berlin budget castles Christmas City Trips Dubai Dublin EasyToBook europe Festivals Funny Hong Kong hotel Informative Istanbul Local food London Madrid marathon market Milan museum New Years Eve New York Paris Quiz restaurant Rome Schiphol Shopping Guide Spain Sydney tips Top Blogs Travel Travel-Research Venice
Our main destinations
Find and follow us…
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: mythical creatures
That said, it’s totally true that we’re on the cusp of launching a fresh new design for our website, which will come around in May. Keep your eyes peeled for that one.
If you liked this little ruse, have a quick look at these famous April Fools’ hoaxes:
There’s something eerily fascinating about cultural myths. Remember the Urban Legends blogpost? It’s our taste for danger that keeps us coming back for more.
If you find the Guggenheim less than spine-tingling, maybe you’re after a little more excitement in your tourism. True, you could go white water rafting, or tightrope over the Grand Canyon, or swim with sharks…alternatively, you could risk getting your throat eaten out by a Chupacabra, or your legs bitten off by a Mngwa. Sound tempting? You know it does.
How about we give you a rundown of some of the most gripping mythical tourism out there? Hold on to your trousers.