Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (31,994)
- Titanic facts (29,701)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,899)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,470)
- Public transport in London (15,749)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,069)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,749)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,755)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,449)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (11,647)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: nature
The planet we live in never cease to impress us, with incredible landscapes and natural or men made wonders that usually leave visitors speechless. Although most of these locations are monetarily prolific, it does not mean that they are going to stick around for much longer.
From global warming to political conflicts, countries and its landmarks are shifting in a way that there is little that can be done in order to shift their predicted outcome. Therefore, you should really start packing as some of these destinations are predicted to disappear or be severely read more
Nature is an always evolving masterpiece which never cease to surprise us, from breathtaking landscapes to horrific natural disasters, it seems like the world we live in tries to talk to us constantly, in cryptic yet obvious ways.
And if you are anything like us, you will enjoy this post which is not for the faint of heart, a list of the most spine-chilling natural locations in the world. They are beautiful natural wonders that need to be visited with extreme caution or not be visited at all.
But for the sake of curiosity, we have selected some of the world’s most beautiful read more
We frequently use them as a reference, but ask the common traveller to list you the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and they might do well to tick off three…
How well do you know them? Taj Mahal? Iguazu falls? Pyramid of Giza? Well, you’re right….kind of: these three all appear in separate lists.
In truth, there are several world wonders lists, and some countries even have their own ‘wonders’ list.
To clarify things we’ve decided to make a rundown of the three most important ‘World Wonders’ lists:
The New 7 Wonders, the Ancient World Wonders, and the Seven Wonders of Nature. Be prepared to be blown away!