Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- The best European cities for lovebirds
- Kite Surfing in Zanzibar
- Eating in Portugal: The ultimate Food Journey
- 5 Unusual and Cool Things to do in Barcelona
- What’s going on in Barcelona this summer?
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: New Years Eve
When it comes to New Year’s Eve we all have our crazy superstitions. From ingeniously crafted resolutions that usually fail to sustain, to waiting until midnight to eat or wearing all white during the turning of the year, different countries … Continue reading
Home to the world’s most expensive clothes rack, Paris is a city with many frivolous associations. City of fashion, city of romance, city of light; city of baguettes. Hunchbacks, guillotines, absinthe fairies and dead rock stars all play a part … Continue reading