Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (31,924)
- Titanic facts (29,689)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,867)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,453)
- Public transport in London (15,732)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,054)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,740)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,735)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,443)
- Hidden tourist gems in Paris (11,633)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Nice
There’s nothing better than a warm and sunny destination for your summer holiday.
With one foot in the water and another one in the mountains, the city of Nice is a perfect destination for great summer holidays with family or friends.
Located in the South of France near Italy, on the French Riviera, Nice has been a popular destination for quite a long time.
Nice is the second most visited city in France after Paris, and well-known worldwide for its famous ‘Promenade des Anglais’. This old city is full of color and its carnival is the oldest and largest in France.
Explore this wonderful city, it will bring you pleasure and awaken your senses.
As it is not always easy to know what to do on a day in an unfamiliar city, here is an example for spending a nice day in Nice!