Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (31,902)
- Titanic facts (29,684)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,851)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,443)
- Public transport in London (15,729)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,054)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,739)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,727)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,441)
- Hidden tourist gems in Paris (11,632)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: NYE
2013 was a great year for traveling, we have visited and learned way more about different cities around the world than ever before. Traveling just as living is a constant learning experience and even if we avoid doing so, we usually fall into the same patterns while visiting unknown destinations.
But 2014 has arrived! And there is no better time to analyze the year past and tweaking some of our travel planning in order to maximize our experience. We have selected 7 things we desire to change in our travel future, which could be used by any constant read more
When it comes to New Year’s Eve we all have our crazy superstitions. From ingeniously crafted resolutions that usually fail to sustain, to waiting until midnight to eat or wearing all white during the turning of the year, different countries go crazy in their own little way during the festivities.
These quirks are usually passed through generations, and even if we do not believe in their outcome, we still practice them religiously for the sake of a ‘what if’. We have selected some of the quirkiest New Year’s Eve traditions around the globe, so you can increase your chances for a read more
New Years Eve is that day of the year where we would like to let go for one more night before committing to our resolutions. And what better way to experience the exciting festivities than relaxing in a paradisaical beach or dancing until dawn in cities that never sleep?
The world is your oyster throughout the holiday season, with many options and different traditions for every kind of traveler for an unforgettable experience. We would like to share with you our Top 5 favorite NYE destinations for a last fun fueled night in read more