Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- 5 Unusual and Cool Things to do in Barcelona
- What’s going on in Barcelona this summer?
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
- Three days to feel London’s vibe
- A genius guide to efficiently pack your travel bag
- 10 year anniversary contest winners!
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: NYE
2013 was a great year for traveling, we have visited and learned way more about different cities around the world than ever before. Traveling just as living is a constant learning experience and even if we avoid doing so, we … Continue reading
When it comes to New Year’s Eve we all have our crazy superstitions. From ingeniously crafted resolutions that usually fail to sustain, to waiting until midnight to eat or wearing all white during the turning of the year, different countries … Continue reading