Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (31,971)
- Titanic facts (29,696)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,883)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,465)
- Public transport in London (15,746)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,066)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,746)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,746)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,446)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (11,638)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Olympics
There’s no doubt London is one of the world’s most incredible cities. This year London’s call will be even stronger, as the capital prepares to host the 2012 Olympic Games. Several million extra visitors are expected to descend on London over the Olympic period. For this reason Easytobook.com is thrilled to announce a world exclusive.
With accommodations in London already exceeding capacity for summer bookings, the British Royal family has decided to muscle in on the tourist action. In a manner of celebration of her Diamond Jubilee, Her Royal Highness the Queen has decided to give a little back to her beloved subjects. For the first time in history, and for a limited period only, members of the public can book a stay in two London Palaces.
Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace will have multiple rooms and apartments available from July to September.