Top Hotel Deals
- The Ultimate Tel Aviv Food Guide
- Stay Healthy While Traveling
- Interview with Lauren Juliff and her Never Ending Footsteps
- Top 7 Travel Activities Around The World
- Best Markets Around The World
- Alternative Destinations in Europe
- Top 5 NYE Destinations
- Essential Travel Items
- Top 10 Most Naturally Dangerous Places in the World.
- The Ultimate Guide to Istanbul
All Time Popular Posts
- Titanic facts (28,771)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (23,819)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (16,171)
- Most amazing hotel pools (14,476)
- Public transport in London (14,221)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,607)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,008)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a flight (11,590)
- Hidden tourist gems in Paris (11,409)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (10,662)
TagsA-Z airport Amsterdam Amsterdam tips apps Bangkok Barcelona beach Berlin budget castles Christmas City Trips Dubai Dublin EasyToBook europe Festivals Funny Hong Kong hotel Informative Istanbul Local food London Madrid marathon market Milan museum New Years Eve New York Paris Quiz restaurant Rome Schiphol Shopping Guide Spain Sydney tips Top Blogs Travel Travel-Research Venice
Our main destinations
Find and follow us…
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Olympics
There’s no doubt London is one of the world’s most incredible cities. This year London’s call will be even stronger, as the capital prepares to host the 2012 Olympic Games. Several million extra visitors are expected to descend on London over the Olympic period. For this reason Easytobook.com is thrilled to announce a world exclusive.
With accommodations in London already exceeding capacity for summer bookings, the British Royal family has decided to muscle in on the tourist action. In a manner of celebration of her Diamond Jubilee, Her Royal Highness the Queen has decided to give a little back to her beloved subjects. For the first time in history, and for a limited period only, members of the public can book a stay in two London Palaces.
Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace will have multiple rooms and apartments available from July to September.