Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
- Three days to feel London’s vibe
- A genius guide to efficiently pack your travel bag
- 10 year anniversary contest winners!
- 10 year anniversary: Win free hotel stays in top European cities!
- 16 Reasons Why Travel Is Good For You
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Quiz
July marks the opening of the London 2012 Olympics. To commemorate the occasion, here’s a quick Olympics quiz to test your sporting knowledge in between more important matters, such as running the country. Ready – set – GO!
Home to the world’s most expensive clothes rack, Paris is a city with many frivolous associations. City of fashion, city of romance, city of light; city of baguettes. Hunchbacks, guillotines, absinthe fairies and dead rock stars all play a part … Continue reading
If, like me, you’re a massive fan of the Royales, you’re probably getting quite excited about the upcoming Diamond Jubilee celebrations. On 5th June Queen Elizabeth II will slip into her posh frock and trot out to paint London town … Continue reading
At one time the pinnacle of engineering innovation, arches continue to be used in infrastructure throughout our world. The most famous ones, however, don’t seem to be used for much at all – as the following pictures will testify. Arches … Continue reading
Gigi describes New York as ‘a city that will really blow your mind…like going on holiday for the first time’. Compliments don’t come much higher than that, and New York City occupies a special place in the hearts and minds … Continue reading
There are almost 200 different countries in the world and all of them have their own language, their own territory and their own culinary culture. The food and its variety is also one of the most important parts of travelling. … Continue reading