Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (31,944)
- Titanic facts (29,690)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,874)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,459)
- Public transport in London (15,738)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,063)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,742)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,740)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,446)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (11,634)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: religion
There’s nothing that says ‘I love and respect the wonder of all god’s creations’ like raising a stupendous, imposing structure.
Chitchen Itza, the Great Pyramid of Giza, Hagia Sophia and Angkor Wat are all world-famous attractions that were built for spiritual purposes. Their spectacle draws us like pilgrims to the face of the Madonna in a piece of toast.
There’s endless information about these fantastically popular erections, and we’re all familiar with their proportions. However, sometimes religious devotion spawns some rather more intriguing products.
Let’s take a look at some of the world’s more curious religious structures – the weird, the wacky and the wonderful. Have you snapped any of these constructions on your travels?