Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (32,054)
- Titanic facts (29,717)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,912)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,498)
- Public transport in London (15,769)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,078)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,752)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,772)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,453)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (11,663)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: rollercoaster
Why do we love rollercoasters? They scare us out of our wits, they threaten to kill us, and they even make some of us lose control of our bodily functions. But it’s the rush we crave. The building anticipation; the doubts, the regrets, and then the drop.
The twists, the falls, the loops, the turns. The screams and the thrills. Round the next corner we might all die but right at this moment we feel a million times more alive than we did ten seconds ago.
And as we come to a standstill we’re triumphant to have made it through unscathed. We’re the Chuck Norris of the theme park world; we looked death in the face and had a decent chortle. Now we feel hungry and want a hamburger.
Here’s a rundown of some of the world’s most impressive rollercoasters. Be warned: some of these videos are pretty realistic.