- World’s Best Winter Destinations
- The Ultimate Tel Aviv Food Guide
- Stay Healthy While Traveling
- Interview with Lauren Juliff and her Never Ending Footsteps
- Top 7 Travel Activities Around The World
- Best Markets Around The World
- Alternative Destinations in Europe
- Top 5 NYE Destinations
- Essential Travel Items
- Top 10 Most Naturally Dangerous Places in the World.
All Time Popular Posts
- Titanic facts (28,790)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (23,859)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (16,194)
- Most amazing hotel pools (14,480)
- Public transport in London (14,255)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,609)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,012)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a flight (11,608)
- Hidden tourist gems in Paris (11,413)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (10,679)
TagsA-Z airport Amsterdam Amsterdam tips apps Bangkok Barcelona beach Berlin budget castles Christmas City Trips Dubai Dublin EasyToBook europe Festivals Funny Hong Kong hotel Informative Istanbul Local food London Madrid marathon market Milan museum New Years Eve New York Paris Quiz restaurant Rome Schiphol Shopping Guide Spain Sydney tips Top Blogs Travel Travel-Research Venice
Our main destinations
Find and follow us…
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: rollercoaster
Why do we love rollercoasters? They scare us out of our wits, they threaten to kill us, and they even make some of us lose control of our bodily functions. But it’s the rush we crave. The building anticipation; the doubts, the regrets, and then the drop.
The twists, the falls, the loops, the turns. The screams and the thrills. Round the next corner we might all die but right at this moment we feel a million times more alive than we did ten seconds ago.
And as we come to a standstill we’re triumphant to have made it through unscathed. We’re the Chuck Norris of the theme park world; we looked death in the face and had a decent chortle. Now we feel hungry and want a hamburger.
Here’s a rundown of some of the world’s most impressive rollercoasters. Be warned: some of these videos are pretty realistic.