Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (32,049)
- Titanic facts (29,715)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,909)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,497)
- Public transport in London (15,768)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,078)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,752)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,770)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,452)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (11,662)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Royal Family
If, like me, you’re a massive fan of the Royales, you’re probably getting quite excited about the upcoming Diamond Jubilee celebrations. On 5th June Queen Elizabeth II will slip into her posh frock and trot out to paint London town red.
Meanwhile, she asked us to keep you entertained leading up to the big day.
They’re one of the most famous families in the world, but how well do we really know the Windsors? Well, that’s not really their name, for one….
Who divorced who? Who is known for their outrageous diplomatic gaffs? Which married royals are related to each other?
Think you’re a right royal expert? Jump into my Royal Rumble and test your mettle with this teasing and pleasing trivia. Once you’re done, let us know how well you did!