Top Hotel Deals
- A few observations on The French and Food
- Playtime for Kids in Paris
- Kilimanjaro, a Mountain You Need to Climb in a Lifetime
- Five days in Madrid – by Melda Eren
- The Best Honeymoon Destinations In The UK
- 5 Things Not To Do On a Plane
- Berlin’s Nightlife: The 48-Hour Challenge
- Fall in Myrtle Beach
- Barcelona’s Hidden Gems
- Great Midwestern Fall Get-Away Spots
All Time Popular Posts
- Titanic facts (27,246)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (18,448)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (13,725)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,472)
- Most amazing hotel pools (13,262)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (11,748)
- Public transport in London (11,629)
- Hidden tourist gems in Paris (10,965)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a flight (9,804)
- A nice day in Nice! (9,190)
TagsA-Z airport Amsterdam Amsterdam tips Bangkok Barcelona beach Berlin castles Christmas City Trips Derby Dublin EasyToBook europe Festivals Funny Hong Kong hotel Informative Istanbul Local food London Madrid marathon Milan Montpellier museum mythical creatures Naples New Years Eve New York Nice Paris Quiz restaurant Rome Schiphol Shopping Guide Ski Spain Sydney top Amsterdam hotels Top Blogs Venice
Our main destinations
Find and follow us…
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Royal Family
If, like me, you’re a massive fan of the Royales, you’re probably getting quite excited about the upcoming Diamond Jubilee celebrations. On 5th June Queen Elizabeth II will slip into her posh frock and trot out to paint London town red.
Meanwhile, she asked us to keep you entertained leading up to the big day.
They’re one of the most famous families in the world, but how well do we really know the Windsors? Well, that’s not really their name, for one….
Who divorced who? Who is known for their outrageous diplomatic gaffs? Which married royals are related to each other?
Think you’re a right royal expert? Jump into my Royal Rumble and test your mettle with this teasing and pleasing trivia. Once you’re done, let us know how well you did!