Top Hotel Deals
- World’s Best Winter Destinations
- The Ultimate Tel Aviv Food Guide
- Stay Healthy While Traveling
- Interview with Lauren Juliff and her Never Ending Footsteps
- Top 7 Travel Activities Around The World
- Best Markets Around The World
- Alternative Destinations in Europe
- Top 5 NYE Destinations
- Essential Travel Items
- Top 10 Most Naturally Dangerous Places in the World.
All Time Popular Posts
- Titanic facts (28,782)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (23,846)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (16,186)
- Most amazing hotel pools (14,478)
- Public transport in London (14,241)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,609)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,011)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a flight (11,604)
- Hidden tourist gems in Paris (11,412)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (10,676)
TagsA-Z airport Amsterdam Amsterdam tips apps Bangkok Barcelona beach Berlin budget castles Christmas City Trips Dubai Dublin EasyToBook europe Festivals Funny Hong Kong hotel Informative Istanbul Local food London Madrid marathon market Milan museum New Years Eve New York Paris Quiz restaurant Rome Schiphol Shopping Guide Spain Sydney tips Top Blogs Travel Travel-Research Venice
Our main destinations
Find and follow us…
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Royal Family
If, like me, you’re a massive fan of the Royales, you’re probably getting quite excited about the upcoming Diamond Jubilee celebrations. On 5th June Queen Elizabeth II will slip into her posh frock and trot out to paint London town red.
Meanwhile, she asked us to keep you entertained leading up to the big day.
They’re one of the most famous families in the world, but how well do we really know the Windsors? Well, that’s not really their name, for one….
Who divorced who? Who is known for their outrageous diplomatic gaffs? Which married royals are related to each other?
Think you’re a right royal expert? Jump into my Royal Rumble and test your mettle with this teasing and pleasing trivia. Once you’re done, let us know how well you did!