Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
- Three days to feel London’s vibe
- A genius guide to efficiently pack your travel bag
- 10 year anniversary contest winners!
- 10 year anniversary: Win free hotel stays in top European cities!
- 16 Reasons Why Travel Is Good For You
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Spain
Barcelona is the perfect place for a short holiday thanks to its climate, culture and cuisine. We’ve found the top hotels, attractions, activities and restaurants for families, romantics and those on a shoestring. Have a browse and let us know … Continue reading
Spain is one of my favorite countries in Europe. The weather is warm most of the time, the food is excellent, ZARA is much cheaper there than the ones in the rest of Europe, (sorry guys, just had to mention … Continue reading