Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- The best European cities for lovebirds
- Kite Surfing in Zanzibar
- Eating in Portugal: The ultimate Food Journey
- 5 Unusual and Cool Things to do in Barcelona
- What’s going on in Barcelona this summer?
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Spain
Almost 8 million visitors go to Barcelona every year, and none of them are short of things to see and do. But what if you want to avoid the crowds and explore this beautiful city in a different way? Dig … Continue reading
The best time of the year to visit Barcelona is the summer. There are many exciting events going on and we have compiled a list of the ones you shouldn’t miss in 2015! MotoGP 2015: Catalunya Motorcycle Grand Prix Montmeló … Continue reading
Barcelona is the perfect place for a short holiday thanks to its climate, culture and cuisine. We’ve found the top hotels, attractions, activities and restaurants for families, romantics and those on a shoestring. Have a browse and let us know … Continue reading
Spain is one of my favorite countries in Europe. The weather is warm most of the time, the food is excellent, ZARA is much cheaper there than the ones in the rest of Europe, (sorry guys, just had to mention … Continue reading