Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (31,968)
- Titanic facts (29,695)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,882)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,462)
- Public transport in London (15,745)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,065)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,746)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,745)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,446)
- Hidden tourist gems in Paris (11,637)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Spain
Barcelona is the perfect place for a short holiday thanks to its climate, culture and cuisine. We’ve found the top hotels, attractions, activities and restaurants for families, romantics and those on a shoestring. Have a browse and let us know what you think – have we missed anything?
Spain is one of my favorite countries in Europe. The weather is warm most of the time, the food is excellent, ZARA is much cheaper there than the ones in the rest of Europe, (sorry guys, just had to mention it ) and Spanish people definitely know how to enjoy life.
Many cultural things we all know and love come from the Spanish culture: inspiring football, tapas restaurants, Ibiza style parties and of course the beautiful actress Penelope Cruz. If you plan a trip to Spain anytime soon, do some research in advance about Spanish culture. It won’t harm you; it will actually give you the chance to get closer to the local people, a guarantee for a fun experience!