Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (31,958)
- Titanic facts (29,693)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,882)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,461)
- Public transport in London (15,744)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,064)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,744)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,743)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,446)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (11,636)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: street food
One of the worst advice anyone could give a fellow traveler is to completely avoid street food while traveling. Street food is one of the best insights travelers could get into the national culinary, and better yet it can help you save a pretty penny.
Although we suggest a good dose of common sense when choosing your next palatal adventure, it is not such a hard task to do. Opt for popular stalls, where you can see locals lining up to get their grub, and no, they are not immune to bacteria, as some traveling germophobes may try to convince you otherwise.
When visiting read more
Trying different dishes and snacks might just be one of the best parts of travelling. Street food is often cheap, very tasty and probably most true to the local cuisine. No matter where your travels take you, every country – or even city – has its own specialties and treats. Join us for a quick guide into the delicious world of street food!