Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (31,943)
- Titanic facts (29,689)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,871)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,456)
- Public transport in London (15,737)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,062)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,742)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,739)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,446)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (11,634)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Sydney
One of our primary motivations to travel is the chance to witness different cultures. If you’re more of a thrifty kind of traveler, you may delight in the chance to kill two birds with one stone. You don’t have to go to China to experience Chinese culture. Just follow our guide to the best Chinatowns around the world.
From time to time I’m quite sure that you, like me, are just surfing the Internet trying to find some inspiration for your next trip; perhaps you’re looking for something that can leave you speechless, breathless, and completely astonished.
Some travelers base their decision on a friend’s experience, some of them search for images in Google to find something interesting, some may browse the travel blogs. My chosen method, however, is to search for amazing videos on YouTube and to draw inspiration from there. Having some experience in this, I really would love to share with you these fantastic videos about some destinations I think you shouldn’t miss.
All of these videos are made using a technique called ‘Time-Lapse’: recording whereby the frequency at which film frames are captured (the frame rate) is much lower than that which will be used to play the sequence back. When replayed at normal speed, time appears to be moving faster (and thus lapsing). Okay, this is the theory; let’s enjoy the videos now!
Same as last time, as part of our “Interview Specials” for the EasyToBook.com Blog, we took some precious time off from the busy daily office life, and planned in a small chat with one of our team members. During this chat I ask an employee about where he/she comes from, what brought them to Amsterdam and other fun stuff. This week is the last week in Amsterdam for one of our favorite girls in the company! Rochelle Buultjens arrived to Amsterdam 4 and a half years ago, all the way from beautiful Australia and now she is going back home. Well, who can blame her really? This week’s interview is therefore written with a mix of sadness and happiness: we are very sad to see Rochelle leaving but we are also happy for her and wish her a smooth and fresh (re)start in Kangaroo land! So, right before she goes on her long journey, (24 hours journey if you really want to know) we grabbed her for a quick interview about Sydney: