Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (32,048)
- Titanic facts (29,714)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,908)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,493)
- Public transport in London (15,765)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,077)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,752)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,766)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,452)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (11,662)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: theme
A vacation should be an experience that, from start to finish, is fun, exciting and special. Minibars and flat screen TVs just don’t turn me on anymore. I want to be wowed.
Luckily, I’m not alone. A number of hotels now offer a choice of unique designs and decor, ranging from romantically themed rooms to upside-down mirror suites. Some of these just have to be seen to be believed.
Come with us on a tour of ten of the top theme hotels around the globe.
Comics Guesthouse, Rome