Top Hotel Deals
- World’s Best Winter Destinations
- The Ultimate Tel Aviv Food Guide
- Stay Healthy While Traveling
- Interview with Lauren Juliff and her Never Ending Footsteps
- Top 7 Travel Activities Around The World
- Best Markets Around The World
- Alternative Destinations in Europe
- Top 5 NYE Destinations
- Essential Travel Items
- Top 10 Most Naturally Dangerous Places in the World.
All Time Popular Posts
- Titanic facts (28,790)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (23,862)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (16,195)
- Most amazing hotel pools (14,480)
- Public transport in London (14,255)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,609)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,012)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a flight (11,609)
- Hidden tourist gems in Paris (11,414)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (10,680)
TagsA-Z airport Amsterdam Amsterdam tips apps Bangkok Barcelona beach Berlin budget castles Christmas City Trips Dubai Dublin EasyToBook europe Festivals Funny Hong Kong hotel Informative Istanbul Local food London Madrid marathon market Milan museum New Years Eve New York Paris Quiz restaurant Rome Schiphol Shopping Guide Spain Sydney tips Top Blogs Travel Travel-Research Venice
Our main destinations
Find and follow us…
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: theme
A vacation should be an experience that, from start to finish, is fun, exciting and special. Minibars and flat screen TVs just don’t turn me on anymore. I want to be wowed.
Luckily, I’m not alone. A number of hotels now offer a choice of unique designs and decor, ranging from romantically themed rooms to upside-down mirror suites. Some of these just have to be seen to be believed.
Come with us on a tour of ten of the top theme hotels around the globe.