Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (31,975)
- Titanic facts (29,696)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,884)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,465)
- Public transport in London (15,746)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,066)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,746)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,746)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,447)
- 25 most beautiful fountains of the world (11,639)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Travel-Research
If you postpone your traveling due to high prices, you no longer have a valid excuse. There are many destinations in the world that make up for amazing yet inexpensive getaways, you just have to adjust your itinerary.
From economic crisis to currency conversion, some of these countries can be visited for as little as $20 USD per day. The secret for frugal traveling is simple; explore off beaten track countries, travel in shoulder seasons and do your research in order to avoid tourist traps.
Cheap traveling is something that everyone with a desire read more
Who hasn’t heard about the iconic cities in Europe? From the romantic Paris, to the hip Berlin to the open-minded Amsterdam, all of these cities are usually a top priority when planning an Eurotrip.
The old continent is an endless source of culture, art, food and landmarks which are not necessarily restricted to big cities. Furthermore, their outstanding attractions have been incessantly milked to the bone for the sake of tourism, causing them to lose a bit of the flair that made them so iconic to begin with.
We have selected some of our favorite tourist dodging alternatives, read more
Technology has made traveling easier than ever before. Nowadays, with the availability of many online tools, the avoidance of holidays’ mishaps is only a few clicks away. We have all the information at our reach, therefore we are now able to make consistent decisions regarding any sort of bookings.
There is also a downside to these platforms. Some in the travel industry are striking back(even legally) against these review websites. Claiming that they still enable reviews which are false or damaging to their businesses, as most of these websites still read more