Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Top Places to Visit in New Orleans
- Places to Visit in Seattle
- Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- 7 Alternative Places to Visit in The U.S
- Las Vegas on a Budget
- The World’s Best Street Food
- Strangest Museums Around the World
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro Part II
- The Ultimate Guide to Rio de Janeiro part I
- Top 7 Cities to Party in Europe
All Time Popular Posts
- Public transport in Paris (31,934)
- Titanic facts (29,689)
- National Beer Brands Quiz (25,869)
- Worldwide greetings traditions (17,456)
- Public transport in London (15,735)
- Most amazing hotel pools (15,056)
- Ultimate Amsterdam Queen’s Day Guide (13,742)
- 10 things to do in Schiphol airport while waiting for a… (12,736)
- Top Paris Blogs: Get Inspired! (12,445)
- Hidden tourist gems in Paris (11,633)
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: United Kingdom
This is a guest post by Wayne Barker. When not planning his own second honeymoon, Wayne writes for ladies wedding rings and beautiful engagement rings specialists, Portfolio of Fine Diamonds.
The honeymoon phase of marriage is one of the most memorable experiences of a lifetime. New couples enjoy this wonderful experience in a vast array of unique places. The UK has some of the most romantic settings for honeymooners to enjoy one of their most intimate times together. Below are some of the best honeymoon destinations in the United Kingdom.
St. Ives, Cornwall
St. Ives is a seaside town that has everything for a short break and a long holiday. Honeymooners can enjoy great food, drinks and superb coastal walks along the beach. St. Ives is known the world over as one of the best places to holiday, and was voted ‘Best United Kingdom Seaside Town’ from the British Travel Awards in both 2010 and 2011. St. Ives presents the perfect love nest for honeymooners. Here, you can look forward to long dreamy days of relaxation with your new spouse. Choose from a variety of romantic housing options from beach huts to converted ale wagons. This wildly romantic setting lets new couples take in the wilderness of sea, sands and the picturesque cliffs of the north coast. The heavenly days in this idyllic paradise are often spent enjoying candlelit dinners and stargazing on decking, and guests are wafted to sleep by the soothing sound of the sea.