Come and say hello!
Find and follow us…
- Things to do in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport
- Discovering Ghent: one of Europe’s best kept secrets
- Konnichiwa Japan!
- Public Transport in London
- Discover Amsterdam’s most charming district: the Jordaan
- Three days to feel London’s vibe
- A genius guide to efficiently pack your travel bag
- 10 year anniversary contest winners!
- 10 year anniversary: Win free hotel stays in top European cities!
- 16 Reasons Why Travel Is Good For You
Our main destinations
Subscribe to our feed
Tag Archives: Venice
[like action=like] Venice is famous for its small canals, for the amazing Piazza San Marco, for the Canal Grande, for its magical atmosphere, for the most expensive coffee in the world and, like every other city floating on the water, … Continue reading
[like action=like] Advice: this special deal is expired now. Check out our blog or Facebook page to be updated on new deals. To start the week off in style we have decided to offer you – for 48 hours only … Continue reading